Action for Children seeks Public Affairs Intern
Public Affairs Intern
Job ID : RS101771
This role is a Part-time (Working 17 hours a week) during term-time only.
Fixed-term contract until 01/03/2018.
Salary: £15,404.00 pro rata
How You’ll Make a Difference
- By identifying opportunities to have our voice heard and planning events to make this happen.
- By being creative in our engagements to boost support for our aims.
- By building our profile and cementing our reputation as an expert through informative briefings and compelling content.
- By sharing our experience and knowledge of what works with other teams.
- By being ambitious about what we can achieve.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisation and administrative skills.
- Good research and intelligence gathering skills, plus the ability to understand and apply relevant information to specific audiences.
- Ability to manage small projects within set timeframes and respond quickly to the demands of a fast moving environment.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of social media.
Please contact Sam Reeve, Campaigns and Public Affairs Manager, all Interviews will be on Wednesday, 02 August 2017.