Alzheimer’s Society seeks Public Affairs and Campaigning Assistant
Public Affairs and Campaigning Assistant
Job ID : VAC14088
Salary : £25,923 per annum (actual)
35 hours per week
About the role
The Public Affairs and Campaigning Assistant will work within the Public Affairs and Campaigning Team to support the development of the Society’s relationships with parliamentarians, All Party Parliamentary Group on dementia, and the wider Parliamentary work of the Society. The post holder will lead on the planning and delivery of a range of public affairs and campaigning activities including organising events in parliament, briefing parliamentarians and government officials and leading on the political and parliamentary monitoring for the Society.
- You will be motivated and enthusiastic with a real desire to improve the lives of those affected by dementia.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
For further information about the role you can also contact email@example.com or telephone 020 7423 3573.
You can also visit our Working for Us pages, which give you more information about what it’s like to be an employee at the Society.
Information about the application process: Once you click apply you will be asked to complete the following steps.
- Pre-application: Input your details including name and email address to register your interest. Alzheimer’s Society will use this information to keep in contact with you about your application and to send you future job alerts if you opt to receive them. By submitting this information you are indicating that you agree to this.
- Download and complete an application form. An email with the application form will also be sent to you.
- Email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5PM on Thursday 27th July.
If you’re experiencing problems applying for this role please contact email@example.com or telephone 020 7423 1074.