KRY seeks Public Affairs Manager
Public Affairs Manager
KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
KRY is looking for an experienced Public Affairs Specialist to join our UK operations. In this role you will manage and develop our public affairs and policy agenda in the UK. You are a public affairs expert, well-versed in political analysis and methods of opinion building, policy development and stakeholder engagement.
You excel on a strategic level but love rolling up your sleeves writing, arranging meetings, events and proactively engaging with relevant stakeholders.
You need to be comfortable with change and be interested in taking on more than your core responsibilities. This role will report to the Head of Communications.
What you’ll do:
- Manage our public affairs agenda in the UK including stakeholder analysis, strategy and action plan
- Plan and execute public affairs related activities such as meetings, seminars, round tables, social media campaigns etc
- Write policy reports, opinion pieces and other communications material related to public affairs to promote and further KRY’s ambitions in the UK
- Actively build, manage and maintain KRY’s political network in the UK
- Manage and forging strong relationships across the full KRY team (creative, medical R&D, marketing, commercial, product and others) to identify and determine appropriate PA and policy content needs and actions
- Weekly, monthly, long-term reporting, and providing strategic recommendations and tactical suggestions
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience of working in politics, in public affairs or similar
- Experience working in the healthcare sector is a benefit, preferably in the areas of primary care and/or mental health
- Excellent at both written and verbal communication and have great attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- You have a great political network
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with and inspiring cross-functional teams
- You are courageous and passionately determined to reach set goals and value continuous improvement
- You have a passion for changing healthcare for the benefit of patients
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Employers want to know how you found their job advert so please state that you found this position advertised on politjobs.uk.